Moody's Diversity Council
Made up of senior leaders, Moody’s Diversity Council is responsible for implementing our diversity, equity and inclusion strategies. Our governing structure, comprised of a global executive council and regional councils in the Americas, EMEA and APAC, institutes checks and balances to ensure our strategic priorities are actualized.
The TIDE program is Moody’s high potential diversity initiative, aimed at elevating women and people of color to leadership positions. The program creates a robust, diverse talent pipeline through talent identification, assessment, development and executive support. TIDE has four key objectives:
- accelerate the development of high potential diverse talent;
- enhance career opportunities, engagement and retention through individual development experiences;
- provide visibility and executive support to build Moody’s pipeline of top talent;
- and use participant feedback to shape future diversity talent programs.
Moody’s DE&I Ambassadors Program leverages the many backgrounds, experiences, and knowledge of our employee Ambassadors to facilitate discussions in a way that engage all ideologies and perspectives and is relevant to the business. Our DE&I Ambassadors offer guidance and tips for how to build an inclusive work environment by...
- managing a diverse workforce;
- serving as open-minded role models to others;
- building inclusive, engaged, high-performing teams;
- and encouraging creativity and innovation
Supplier Diversity Program
We are committed to providing equal access to business opportunities with Moody’s. We are working to encourage diverse supplier spend through our Supplier Diversity Program. This includes working with our suppliers to encourage diverse spend within their own supply chains, helping us track how they utilize diverse suppliers on our behalf. We are furthering our supplier diversity by pledging 5% of our 2021 addressable spend toward integrating more women-owned businesses into our supply chain